How about a quick healthy keto diet today?
Good sources of proteins, a few carbs and fiber.
This healthy keto egg salad recipe can serve for 4 persons and be ready in 10 minutes!
What Are The Ingredients?
These are the ingredients with hard-boiled eggs are the main.
* 5 – 6 medium-sized hard-boiled eggs.
* Ground black pepper to taste.
* Half teaspoon of kosher salt.
* One tablespoon of yellow mustard (or Dijon mustard if you like).
* A tablespoon of fresh lemon juice (optional).
* Half cup of cooked bacon in bits (optional).
* A quarter cup of mashed fresh avocado.
* Half cup of low-fat mayonnaise.
How To Make It?
1. If you like to add the bacon bits, ensure to cook the bacon first and leave it aside to cool.
2. Cut and chop the boiled eggs (deshelled) into small pieces.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, gather all the ingredients and put the chopped boiled eggs into the bowl.
4. Mix it well with a spatula.
Tada!!!! It’s ready to serve.
* If you are vegan, replace the bacon with crunchy chopped fresh celery.
* Make sure you have the boiled eggs get cool before adding to the mixture. Hot boiled eggs will spoil the mayo texture.
My Quick Health Nutrition Facts For This Recipe
There you go, another quick healthy gluten-free and low-carb recipe.
Let’s find out more nutrition from this recipe that could benefit your health.
* Kosher salt is very low in cholesterol and saturated fats. Mainly consist of sodium chloride.
One teaspoon of kosher salt contains about 1,120mg of Sodium. A (1.5g) of Kosher salt contains zero fats and calories, Cholesterol, Carbohydrates, Proteins, Vitamin D and minerals (Potassium, Calcium, Iron)
Some potential health benefits are to promote healthy digestion, oral health and reduce high blood pressure.
* Avocado. Absolutely cholesterol-free, gluten-free, high in fiber, and low in sodium.
Do you know that an average size avocado consists of Protein (2.7g), Carbs (12g), Fiber (9.2g), Monounsaturated fat (21g), Calories (227)?
* Yellow mustard. Do you know these strong and spicy flavor condiments are rich in Protein, Fiber, Vitamin C and other minerals? Very good in helping digestion and enhancing the metabolism processes, an immune booster, preventing cholesterol and cancer (scientifically proven).
One teaspoon (6g) of yellow mustard gives you Carbs 0.6g, Calcium 3.78mg, Potassium 9mg, Fiber 0.3g. For more data nutrients, visit the USDA.
Try making this delicious keto diet and enjoy it after a morning home workout!
If you have any questions, let me know in your comment below and I will be back within 24 hours.
Have An Awesome Exercise At Home!
***This post may contain affiliate links or advertisements. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission when you make a purchase using the links. Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link. Please see my Affiliate Disclaimer for more details.