Let’s make a quick and delicious simple french toast for a morning breakie.
Or, if you want to have this as brunch, no worries at all.
This quickie mug of cinnamon brioche french toast recipe will be ready in less than ten minutes!
What Are The Ingredients?
Here are the simple ingredients needed to make this mug with french brioche toast.
* A large size egg.
* One cup of brioche bread in cubes (lighter type of bread as it takes a shorter time for soaking).
* A quarter cup of low-fat milk.
* One tablespoon of maple syrup.
* One teaspoon of low salt butter.
* Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract (almond or orange extract is fine).
* A quarter teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
* Kosher salt to taste (or 1/8 teaspoon is fine).
Let’s get into it!
How Do You Make It?
1. Gather all these ingredients (egg, milk, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon) in a small bowl and mix them well.
2. Put the brioche cubes into the mixture and let it soak well for about a minute.
3. Transfer all the soaked brioche cubes with a spoon into a small size mug (or about a 12-ounce mug).
4. Let it in the microwave for two minutes at medium heat.
5. Take the mug out from the wave (careful with your hands, the mug is hot!)
6. Serve while it’s still warm with a pat of butter on the top and the maple syrup.
My Quick Nutrition Benefits For This Recipe
Simple and easy isn’t it?
For those who have yet to try to make this, go ahead and you will love it more.
Let’s find out more nutrition from this recipe that could benefit your health.
* Maple syrup is made from the sugary sap of a few species of maple trees, mostly in part of Canada.
If the syrup is taken in the correct amount, may help to reduce inflammation, regulate blood sugar levels, and healthy immune system.
A tablespoon (20g) of natural maple syrup will give you Calcium 20mg, high in Potassium 42mg, Carbs 13g, natural sugar 12g, Magnesium 4.2mg, and Fatty acids 0.0g. For more data on nutrients, visit the USDA.
* Kosher salt is very low in cholesterol and saturated fats. Mainly consist of sodium chloride.
One teaspoon of kosher salt contains about 1,120 mg of sodium. A (1.5g) of kosher salt contains zero fats and calories, cholesterol, carbohydrates, proteins, vitamin D, and minerals ( potassium, calcium, iron )
Some potential health benefits are promoting healthy digestion, oral health, and reducing high blood pressure.
* Cinnamon powder. Brown in color and made from the barks of tropical trees with a sweet taste and sharp pungent flavor. It is available in many groceries stores in packets.
This powder is rich in magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, carbohydrates, and other nutrients. It helps to boost your immunity system and is anti-bacterias to fight certain infections caused by microorganisms, plus contains many anti-cancer substances to protect your body from potential health risks.
A teaspoon of cinnamon powder will give you little Calories 6, Fat 0.3g, Carbs 2.1g, Calcium 26mg, Magnesium and Phosphorous each 2mg, and many more. For more data on nutrients, visit the USDA.
Leave your comment below if you have and I will reply back within 24 hours.
Try to make this recipe this weekend and Have A Fabulous Home Workout!
***This post may contain affiliate links or advertisements. I receive a small commission when you make a purchase using the links. Prices are the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link. Please see my Affiliate Disclaimer for more details.