Fancy a healthy granola breakie after your morning home workout?
Why not make a slight change to try this one?
This super easy granola recipe with yogurt for breakfast makes your day full of energy.
What Are The Ingredients?
Get ready with these ingredients.
* Two cups of ‘rolled oats‘ ( 160g ).
* One apple ( or other fruits of your choice ), slice it thin.
* One tablespoon of natural honey ( optional )
* Half cup each for 1) maple syrup and 2) low-fat milk.
* Quarter cup each for 1) vegetable oil, 2) desiccated coconut, 3) sliced almonds, 4) Greek yogurt.
Ready to go?
How Do You Prepare It?
1. Preheat the oven at about 190’C.
2. Mix well all the granola ingredients ( except the honey, apple, yogurt, milk ) in a bowl.
3. Spread it well on a tray.
4. Bake the granola for about ten minutes. You need to remove it from the oven and toss it to the other side.
5. Bake again for another ten minutes.
6. Off the heat. Put the granola into a bowl.
7. Pour the milk over the granola. Add the yogurt on top and then, with the apple and honey as garnishing.
Ready to serve on the table!
More recipe: SOURCE
My Quick Health Benefits Facts For This Recipe
There you have it again, another simple and healthy granola breakie for your post-morning workout.
Let’s find out some nutritions from this recipe that benefit your health.
* rolled oats or they called ‘old-fashioned oats’ are made from oats groats that have been dehusked, steamed, and rolled into flakes.
It has a soluble fiber called beta-glucans helping to control blood sugars and cholesterol and supporting the healthy growth of good bacteria in the gut.
Ensure the oats that you purchase is ‘gluten free’ ( NO cross-contamination during the production )
A cup of rolled oats ( 80g ) served 266 calories, 54g carbs, 2.1g fat, 9g protein, 9.6g fiber, Vitamin B6 & E ( 19% ). For more data nutrients, visit the USDA.
* maple syrup is made from the sugary sap of a few species of maple trees, mostly in part of Canada.
If the syrup is taken in the correct amount, may help to reduce inflammation, regulate blood sugar level, and healthy immune system.
A tablespoon ( 20g ) of natural maple syrup will give you calcium 20mg, high in potassium 42mg, carbs 13g, natural sugar 12g, magnesium 4.2mg, 0.0g fatty acids. For more data nutrients, visit the USDA
* plain Greek yogurt is a nutrient-packed snack made by straining out the extra whey in the normal yogurt. It contains high protein and less sugar than normal yogurt.
Greek yogurt has great health benefits such as boosting metabolism, improving health gut and bone, reducing appetite and hunger, lowering blood pressure and many more.
A 100g per serving will give you protein 10g, carbs 3.6g, high in phosphorus and potassium minerals, choline components 15mg. For more data nutrients, visit the USDA.
Well, I hope that you gain something valuable from this recipe.
Try it and you will want to make it again LOL.
Let me know in your comment below if you have and I will reply back within 24 hours.
Have A Fantastic Exercise At Home!
***This post may contain affiliate links or advertisements. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission when you make a purchase using the links. Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link. Please see my Affiliate Disclaimer for more details.